This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

NEW Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pads


Tim Holtz
Mini Distress Ink pads

Email me to order:


Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink pads
My Price $7.95 each kit
#4
Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Evergreen Bough, Shaded Lilac
#5
Barn Door, Pumice Stone, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint
#6
Rusty Hinge, Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Victorian Velvet
*********************************
Tim Holtz Items Also in Stock
 Spritzer $10.95
Mini Blender Tool $5.00
Mini Pads 1,2 &3 $7.95 each
**********************
Here is a link to print labels to
*********************
Other Items in Stock or Restocked
We R memory keepers
Flower Board Punch
Scor Tape
Copic Sketch
Graphic 45 Paper Pads
LaLa Land Stamps and Dies
The Paper Nest Dolls
Prima (some) stamps, pads and chipboard
*****************
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment