This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Prima Doll Stamps!




New Prima Doll Stamps!
Shipping Next Week 
To order Email me at:
 
I will need your zip code and email for pay pal
*****************

For You Set
4"X6"
$5.00
 
 
Kate Doll W/High Waist Dress
3.5"X8"
$5.00


Megan W/Short Flip Hair Do
$5.00
 
 
Merci Set
4"X6"
$5.00
 
 
Mindy W/Big Hair
$5.00


Natalie Doll W/Crop Jacket Dress
3.5"X8"
$5.00
 
 
Shay Doll W/Spaghetti Strap Mini
3.5"X8"
$5.00
 
 
Sunshine Set
4"X6"
$5.00
 
 
Tasha Doll W/Evening Dress
3.5"X8"
$5.00



Taylor Doll W/Wrap Skirt,
3.5"X8"
$5.00

***************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment