This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Update on Stencils and Punch Boards

 
 
 3 of the 14 stencils are arriving this Wednesday.
 8 more styles will arrive next week,
this shipment includes the New Shattered!
 3 styles left to still be shipped, hopefully they will be right behind these 2 shipments!
 
 
WRMK Punch Boards
I got a partial shipment of the 
 Candy Box punch board.
 
The other 3 styles still have a ship date of
November 27th, Let's hope they arrive sooner!
 
**********
Be sure to watch for my next sale
It starts on Wednesday!
 
****************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment