This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Copics and......?

Last Chance to buy Copic Sketch at $4.20 each.
I must have your order by
Thursday 1/24/13, Midnight PST.
I am out of several colors,
not many when you realize
there are 358 colors!
Just send me a list of what you are looking for,
with possible alternatives (if you want).


New Stock arrives Friday!
 All orders arriving on Friday
the Copics will be $4.60 each!

 Any questions email me at:
stampsalive@cox.net
Thanks!
************************
I Have Not received a ship date on
The Envelope Punch yet!
As soon as I get one I will post it!
*************************
New Spellbinders arrive Late February
Or Early March
************************
The New Cricut Cartridge
Outdoor Man
should arrive around the end of the month
*********************
Last, But Not Least!!
Please be Patient with me, I juggle many hats!
I have a real job, kids(grown but still kids),
Hubby, who is the Bishop of our Church
(and still finds time to help me a lot!)
and Our Grandson!
All keep me hopping!
**********************
Thanks Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment