This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, January 4, 2013

CHA, Spellbinders, Copics and More!

Yee Haw!! CHA is Next Saturday!
I can not wait to hit the road!!
 
*********************************
 
Spellbinders had started their Sneak Peeks!
I have been posting them on my Facebook page
Once the reveals are all done (Tuesday)
I will post them all here at the same time!
 
I will take pre-orders once they are all shown
The Newest Dies Will Not
ship to me until March.
 
*******************************
 
I have been working on Copic orders all Week!
Thank you Everyone!
I had a Huge Response.
I have sent pp to everyone who's
order is ready to go.
I have emailed most everyone else to let
them know what is going on with their order.
I have about 7 orders
I still need to work on and email.
 
*********************************
I have also posted Tim Holtz sneak peeks
on my facebook page.
 
If you see any peeks anywhere feel free to see if I can get it!
Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
******************************
 
Last thing is,
I will be traveling from Las Vegas to Anaheim
If you live along the way and are willing to meet me.
You can save yourself postage!
 
If you are going to be in the Anaheim area or at CHA
let me know if I can bring anything for you.
I am a Traveling Showroom!!   LOL
Some of you already know that!
**********************
 
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Teri have a safe trip and a lot of fun.AND REST, REST, REST. :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there, too! Hope to see you face to face! Travel safe. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete