This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

 
Online Pampered Chef Party!
 
I have been doing an
Online Pampered Chef Party
 to help out a friend.
I have to close this party by Monday!!
 
I am still in need of a few small orders!
No order too Small!
If you need anything please click
on the link above. 
You can order and have it
shipped directly to you!
 
Everything I have bought so far has been
An Awesome Product!
Sharp is sharp and Stays Sharp!
 
Any questions please email me at:
****************************
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope this little bit helps out.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thank you!!
      Every single tiny item counts!!
      I appreciate your order!

      Thanks again,

      Delete