This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pay Pal for Spellbinders....

 
 
I will be starting to send Pay Pal Requests
for the New Spellbinders over the next week!
 
They are suppose to arrive by the end of the month,
that is FRIDAY!
Fingers Crossed!!
 
I ship the same day I receive my product!
I always do the US packages first,
There just a print and slap the label on!
 
Then I start on the walk in packages.
That includes other countries and orders
paid with Money Orders or checks.
 
So, Everyone keep those Finger Crossed!
 
******************
I have a few of the
Hello Thursday Cartridges left
Mini Albums $21.95
Frame of Mind $21.95
Tablescapes - Fall & Winter $21.95
Team Spirit $34.95
 
Also a few of the New Cuttlebug folders
See post below.
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment