This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Create A Critter 2

 
 
Provo Craft
 is having a contest!
 
Someone on the
Cricut Message Board
has posted


 
I have been able to place my order,
It will ship as soon as
PC announces CAC2,
Thursday, September 6th.
So I should be shipping by the 11th.
 
Email me at:
 
I will need your zipcode or Country
 
Create A Critter 2
$34.95 & exact postage
********************************
 
I am shipping Spellbinders
Friday night and Saturday
I will keep going until all order are out.
They back ordered 2 items
Not bad, there were  90 new items?
The 2 are:
1.) S5-144 Jewel Framed Sentiments
2.) S4-380 Decorative Labels Twenty Seven


I will try to get a date when they will be in stock.
******************************
 
Thanks Everyone!



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment