This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

SOLD

Brand New CTMH Stamp
these go with the New
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
(I do not sell CTMH)

In case you want to look
at the description


Prices do NOT include postage
Please email at:
with your zip code and email for paypal
and what sets you would want.

these are on hand and ready to ship.
Brand New, in the package
Never been used.

First to order and pay gets it.
I only have 1 of each.
Thanks!

B1395 So Grateful Holidays
SOLD


C1463 Harvest Happiness
Seasons & Nature
SOLD


 C1469 December 25th - Holidays
SOLD


 B1410 A Friend Like You
SOLD

D1520 Ornamental Cheer
SOLD


 C1524 Words of Comfort
SOLD


 D1525 Casual Expressions
SOLD


*************************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment