This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Spellbinder SALE! Must make Room!!

This sale has ended.
I am working on filling the rest of the orders now.
I was out of town Friday and Saturday.
If I haven't got back to you by
Tuesday(7/2) evening, email me again!
********
Spellbinders!
45% off!
MUST MAKE ROOM!

Limited to Quanities in stock

(most are in stock)

see all dies here

MSRP $59.99 Sale Price $32.99
MSRP $49.99 Sale Price $27.50
MSRP $29.99 Sale Price $16.50
MRSP $24.99 Sale Price $13.75
MRSP $19.99 Sale Price $11.00
MRSP $9.99 Sale Price $5.50
MRSP $8.99 Sale Price $5.00
MRSP $6.99 Sale Price $3.85
This sale does NOT apply to the New Releases!
Please email me at:
stampsalive@cox.net  to order.
Please include:
 your email address (that you use for paypal)
and your zip code or country.
I will get back to everyone in the order of the emails
************************************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. They are all so amazing I just can't look at them enough this week. I'm getting my circle dies for my lacy dies, I'll send you an email soon. Thanks for being so quick!

    ReplyDelete