This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shipping

Quick FYI!
Once I ship today, there will be no more
 shipping from me until Monday!
***************
Tomorrow is Hello Thursday!
Keep your Eyes Open for the New Carts!
I don't know if I'll get a chance to post them.
But you know I will be ordering them!
***************

Local Peeps
I realize for my Open House
there are lots of other things going on that day.
It's Saturday! Of course there is!
Anyhow, If you want to come later then 3
Please email me and let me know,
I am more then happy to wait for you.

Last year my plan was to end at 1!
I was out till 3:30, it's not a problem.

Also, if you haven't got your email yet
Email Me!
*****************

Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment