This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Wish me luck!

I haven't logged into my email account in at least 6 days!
I have been answering emails from my phone and
taking care of business that way. It was the only
way I could, being at the hospital for 4 days.
So, I'm going in now! Wish me luck,
Every email I've received in the last 6 days will download.
I always start by deleting the junkmail.
But it is a Huge Job! I am dreading it!
If I haven't responded to someone by Saturday,
Please email me again!
*********************************
Thanks Everyone for your Understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment