This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creative Memories Ordering

My good friend Capadia Designs
is a Creative Memories consultant
I have set up a party with her to get the new
Tis the Season for those that want it
I will be ordering some Travelor also
If you want any of the Cricut carts
Email me, if you haven't already
The Cartridges are $55.00 each
Plus shipping(8.5%) and Tax (8.1%)
Just a quick FYI for anyone interested.
***************************************
A HUGE Thank you!
To those that volunteered to send my Dad a card.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

1 comment: