This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Info on Imagine carts!

Provo Craft has released
Christmas Wish(Imagine cart)
and
Floral Emporium (Imagine cart)
to all Authorized PC retailers!!
Floral Emporium $31.95
Christmas Wish $31.95
These are paper background carts
and will only work in the
Cricut Imagine Machine
I don't have a shipping date yet
but it shouldn't be long.
I will be home very late Wednesday
actually early Thursday.
If My information is correct I should
be shipping some New Carts the following week!
Thank you everyone for your prayers and
well wishes for my dad.
My Dad has stage 4 Liver Disease.
He is still very ill, has some good days.
Most days he doesn't get up much.
Home Hospice is coming
to his home to monitor him.
I need to go home and will come back when I can.
**************************************
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your father is so gravely ill. I know how difficult that is, especially when you live so far away from him. Prayers and (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping you and your dad in my prayers... hugs

    ReplyDelete