This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Info

I'm still in Florida, I may be home this week.
I have the new carts on order, the ones I can order.
New Testament, Ribbons and Rossettes
And Stencil Project
Should ship by mid November.
Santa's Village sometime in December.
Go Canada is exclusive to Michaels In Canada.
That may change after the 6 months passes.
Hubby and I are still on the phone every night printing labels.
If you have any questions please email me.
I have my laptop and my phone.
*************************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment