This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Family Emergency...

I am so sorry, I am leaving for Florida in about 30 minutes. I got a phone call about an hour ago. Once I get there I will post more info. Some of you know my Dad has been Ill. Thanks Everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I will be keeping you in my prayers Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is okay will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, I'll keep you and your dad in my prayers...

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is okay with your father.
    Laurie
    happydales@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping you and your family in my prayers - sending you hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he recovers soon. God's Blessings.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our prayers go with you and your family! Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete