This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Quick Sale!

I was posting on my fb page that I was
getting caught up!! Yay!!
Then I said I would try to have a
sale this weekend....
Well, then I thought "why wait"??
So, here is a quick sale,
Ends Wednesday at 6pm Pacific time
My Pink stamper stamps (ALL)
Regular my price $15.95 SALE Price $14.00
SOLD OUT
More Punnilicous
Even more Punnilicous
Biggie MPS (ALL)
Regular my price $18.95 SALE Price $17.00
LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND!
Postage Not Included
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
with your zipcode and paypal email included.
**********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment