This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Their coming to take me away! Ha Ha!!

LOL! I am slowly losing my mind.......
I have been sending paypal requests
(US only right now)
I caught myself sending some twice!
I hope I caught them all.
Canada, UK and My Aussie Friends.....
I'm getting to you! No rush......
Also, If you added other items,
I haven't done those yet either,
*****************
I expect to be shipping Late Next Week!
Fingers Crossed!
*****************
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Dont stress too much, I am sure we can all wait a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here i agree with Shelley

    ReplyDelete