This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Quick Update

I will be working on paypal requests All weekend!
Probably into next week too....
You don't have to pay right away,
I will probably be shipping around the 5th of July.
If they come in earlier I will post and start printing labels.
For all my New Customers who don't know me,
I am a One Women Show! I do all this myself.
I actually do pretty good keeping up with it all.
Considering I have a "real" job, Husband and
Daughter who just graduated.
The Graduation has really freed up my time!
******************************
Thanks Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Terri :)
    I'm a new customer and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work :)
    Huge grateful hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri- I'm one of your new customers. Thanks for these great deals!

    Gina L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a return customer and I know how busy it can be when you do this all by yourself. So yes a BIG HUGE thank-you coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a return customer =) Mainly because Terri holds my wallet hostage with all these great deal LOL :) My wallet is waving Hi to auntie Terri! sad isn't it =) hahahaha You are going a great job considering that you have so much on the go =) I am thrilled to be constantly taken care of by you. HUGS!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete