This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I cling Stamps by Studio G

I have 2 sets of each of the following available
I am only selling these in a complete set.
Retro i-cling
$18.00 shipped
1 of each item shown in picture
Summer i-cling
$18.00 shipped
1 of each item shown in picture
****************************
Thank you to everyone
for your comforting emails!
The best part of what I do
is the people I meet along the way!*************************
I am working on more posts!
New & Coming Soon
Heartfelt Creation
Justrite Stampers
(cling and original)
Hello Thursday
(3 this month)
*********************
I am still playing catch up
with my email. If you emailed me and
haven't heard from me,
please email me again!
**********************

Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment