This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Another quick update.....

WOW! Provo Craft says these
carts are flying out of the warehouse!
I want to give a shout out to
some very nice ladies at PC
Kelly and Valarie!
Thank you so much for all your help!
Sophisticated will not be available
until the End of August.
I can still take pre-orders, but I won't collect any
money on them until I know they are on the way.
Those that have already ordered,
I'll get with you soon.
I have been sending paypal requests out
It's the only way I can stay on top of the orders!
I expect to be shipping in about 10 days.
************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment