This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

While I'm Waiting Sale!

While I am waiting on odds and ends
of orders to Arrive......
How about a Sale!
Heartfelt Creation Stamps & Dies
Any stamp in stock $11.00 each
Any Heartfelt Die $15.00 each
See Here
********************
Copic Sketch Markers
Limited to stock Available
Buy 10 @ $5.15 each
Pick 4 FREE!
Send me a list, I'll let you know
what I have, I do have a large
Inventory.
*******************
JustRite Original Stamps
Limited to Stock Available
Any set $10.00
See Here
******************
You must email me at:
to order.
All sales are limited to what I have in stock.
Shipping is Not included in price.
********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment