This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cuttlebug All in One Arrives!

SOLD OUT!

I have more coming in!

if you want to pre-order now is the time to do it!

Shipping Now! Limited Supplies!

All 3 ship in flat rate box
For $10.95
#20-00895 Cuttlebug All In One Embossing - PLATE
MRSP $19.99 My Price $14.99 Take control of your creativity like never
before with the Cuttlebug All-in-One system!
Combine this with embossing plates to give you
the freedom to emboss, deboss, and letterpress
images the way you want.
It’s easy to rearrange coordinating designs
to create unique effects for your projects.
#20-00288 Cuttlebug All In One Embossing -
CUPCAKE CELEBRATION
MRSP $19.99 My Price $14.95 Take control of your creativity like never
before with the Cuttlebug All-in-One system!
Combine this folder with the 6 x 9 embossing plate to give
you the freedom to emboss, deboss, and letterpress images
the way you want. It’s easy to rearrange coordinating designs to create unique
effects for your projects.
#20-00285 Cuttlebug All In One Embossing -
THANK YOU
MRSP $19.99 My Price $14.95 Take control of your creativity like never before with the
Cuttlebug All-in-One system! Combine this folder with the 6 x 9 embossing plate to give you the freedom to emboss, deboss, and letterpress images
the way you want. It’s easy to rearrange
coordinating designs to create unique
effects for your projects

1 comment: