This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend SALE! While Supplies Last!

You have to email me to get the Sale Prices!
1st sale
Spellbinders 4 pack of Nestibilities
MRSP $79.99 Sale Price $45.00
While Supplies Last!
There are Classic Ovals, Sold Out
Classic Circles,
Classic Rectangles, Sold Out
Squares, Sold Out
Petite Circles, Sold Out
Petite Ovals, Sold Out
Long Rectangles, Sold Out
Octogons, Sold Out
Flowers and Labels.
See link.
*********************
‎2nd sale
Spellbinders Grand Dies (original 8)
MRSP $49.99 Sale Price $32.50
While Supplies Last!
Grand Circles,
Grand Scalloped Circles,
Grand Ovals,
Grand Scalloped Ovals,
Grand Squares,
Grand Scalloped Squares,
Grand Labels one, Sold Out
and
Grand Labels four.
ONLY the original 8 listed are on Sale.
See link
*************************
‎3rd Sale
Spellbinders Impressabilities
MRSP $6.99 Sale Price $4.00
While Supplies last!
16 styles to choose from
See link.
********************
Let me see if I can find anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment