This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm home! Yay!
I'm totally exhausted and really brain dead!
CHA was a blast! It always is.
I am so tired I am going to bed and it's only 7:30!
I have to work my "real" job Thursday and Friday
So, I will spend the weekend
posting pictures and prices
Hopefully making some sense
of what I have coming in!
************************
Something to think about:
I have new product arriving from:
Spellbinders
My Pink Stamper
Cuttlebug
JustRite Stampers
HeartFelt Stamps
Tim Holtz (lots of TH)
Sizzix Embossing folders
Stickles colors
Copic colors
and more, more, more
*******************************
If you have a special request email me
and I'll check it out and see if I can do it.
*******************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment