This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, January 31, 2011

I have tried to email everyone back
who has emailed me!
If I missed you I'm Sorry!
I'll be home Wednesday afternoon and should
get back to everyone over the weekend.
I've had a Great Time at CHA!
Marti and Suzanne Dean are great to be
around and so much fun to room with!
I got to see quite a few fun ladies
Robyn (my pink stamper) & Karlee
Monique Griffith (who looks Fabulous)
Wendy Lawrence (bling queen)
Megan (above rubies studio) & Daphne
Elaine Sink, Diane Payne(capadia), Enfy's and More!
Lyn Edwards(liberty lyn) From Australia!!
Mandy Hall From Australia!
I'm forgetting several people,
Sorry, it's late and I am tired!
Talk to you all soon!!
********************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment