This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello Thursday!

You can click on the picture to see better!
I am going to wait to post the prices,
I don't expect any price hikes
If you want to pre-order
just email me at:
The First 4 Cartridges are $45.95 each
I am only ordering them for people
who let me know they want them.
Formal Occasion
Florals Embellished Campin Critters
All Sports
These 2 are Exclusive till April
Then anyone can order them
Baby Steps
Exclusive to JoAnn's
I will go and purchase this for anyone who
doesn't have a JoAnn's around.
When J's has a cart sale it is usually
$43.23 total with tax, I will charge $45.00 total
Kate's ABC's
Exclusive to JoAnn's
I will go and purchase this for anyone who doesn't have a JoAnn's around. When J's has a cart sale it is usually $43.23 total with tax, I will charge $45.00 total
This Cartridge is due out Late February Martha Stewart
Birthday Cake Art
The New Imagine Carts are Due out in April
Imagine: Bubblegum Stripes
Imagine: Buccaneer
Imagine: All Wrapped Up

4 comments:

  1. i thuoght baby steps and kate abc where only going to be sold at joanns you going to have them to order from you ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Exclusive to Joanns I have volunteered to go buy them for anyone who does not have a Joanns nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you willing to do this and ship to Canada as well? If so, how much is shipping? (for Kate's ABC's and Baby Steps) I'm so excited about these carts and I hope I can get my hands on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Buccaneer. Can't wait for Imagine 2.

    ReplyDelete