This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

If you haven't received your paypal request
Please check your junk mail!
If it's not there, email me!
I have sent them out and some people have
found them in the junk mail or
They only got the reminder.
I have No clue why!
********************
I have about 2 dozen sets of Seasonal
mini's left, this last round that is.
Gingerbread, Winter Lace & Trim the Tree
sets or singles, either way
******************
I have a few packages of
Imagine
12 x 12 mats $9.95
printable vinyl $7.95
and
color ink $34.95
*****************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment