This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I have sent out the Paypal Requests for
My Pink Stamper orders
If you ordered and didn't get one
Please Email me!
**********************
I have a few extras if anyone
still wants to order
Here is the link:
************************
I still have a few of the older sets
and don't forget
Simply Sweet Occasions
&
Everyday Occasions
are RETIRING!
Once I sell out of those two
they are gone!
************************
I will be shipping Monday Afternoon
I do believe I am caught up!
*************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment