This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have been a Busy Person!
It is almost Turkey Day and
that means......
Black Friday is right around the Corner!
I Love to shop that day!
I don't get out there and stand in line or do any crazy stuff
But, I will be at Walmart at Midnight!
I have my list and I'm checking it twice!!
**************************
My sales continue on the different Product pages
Check them out!
***************************
I have the Grand Nesties back in Stock!
They sold out in one day the first time!
****************************
One more day on the "Real" job and then
it's a 4 day weekend!
WhooooHoooooo!
**************************
I hope Everyone has a
Have a Safe
And
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Terri
    hope you and your family have a wonderful day :)
    Happy Shopping :)

    ReplyDelete