This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am home!
Back to Regular Business!
**************
I sent out some paypal last night
I will be sending paypal requests out all day
*************
The New Seasonal Mini's are IN!
Shipping Now!
*************
Car Decals and Ornamental Iron
are also IN!
for those of you that ordered
************
Wrap it Up and Paper Lace should arrive
within the next 10 days
************
The Imagine Mats and Printable Vinyl
arrived while I was gone.
Still missing a few cartridges that PC doesn't have in stock
***********
If you don't hear from me in the next day or so
and you ordered the new mini's
or anything......
Please email me!
My email sometimes get buried
faster then I can read them!
With me being away for a few days....
well I'm sure I will miss something!
*********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment