This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I want to let you all know I am going to be
Out of Town
October 28th - November 2nd
No shipping during those days
I am taking my daughter to Florida to
visit with my Dad. As most of you
know, he is very sick and not going to
get better. He is doing fine, feels fine and
in no pain. So he tells us anyhow!
There was an episode last Thursday
and he spent the weekend in the hospital.
So, I decided now would be a good time
to take Emily to visit.
********************************************
Anything that arrives before I leave will get shipped right out
Right now I don't see anything arriving while I am gone.
Remember
I am Always available on line while I am away!
********************************************
Thanks Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Terri! What a tough situation to deal with. Hope your visit is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Terri,
    Thanks for letting us know. Please do take time to enjoy your time with your father and your daugher. We know you are always there for us but you need to be a little selfish for this time =) Sending you thoughts and prayers =)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope the visit goes well. Edna

    ReplyDelete