This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Prices for Imagine Products

Prices below for:
The New Imagine Carts and Accessories.
Prices subject to change,
PC has changed prices a few times already.
I am taking orders now,
Everything starts shipping the
First part of October!

Cricut Imagine, Yummy $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Best Friends $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Nursery Tails $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Kate's Kitchen $64.95 Cricut Imagine, JT $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Imagine More Cards $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Better Together $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Country Carnival $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Blast Off $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Snow Angel $64.95

Cricut Imagine, Hopscotch $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Ancestry $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Elise $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Mr. Frosty $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Blossom $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Mystical Garden $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Snapshot: Nature $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Snapshot: Texture $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Snapshot: Everyday $34.95 Cricut Imagine, Audrey $34.95

Black Ink Print Cartridge $30.95 Tri-color Ink Print Cartridge $34.95

Full Adhesive-Backed Printable Vinyl, 5 Sheets $7.95

Cricut Imagine 12" x 12" Cutting Mat $9.95

3 comments:

  1. O Oh Boy Terri..How long do we have to order? Need to streatch things out.. Also did the separate spellbinders lg circle and lg scallop ever come in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Ty for the info ill be sending an email very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I better go back & look @ all of these carts again so I can place my order!! oooooh I CAN'T WAIT!! My Imagine will be @ my house on Monday!!! yaaaah!! I am SOOO SUPER HAPPY I found you!
    Gyspy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete