This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I finally have all the New Spellbinders available.
Except Beaded Ovals.
If you haven't heard from me and You Haven't
ordered something else coming in shortly.....like
Winter Mini's Please email me
so I can get your order right.
**************************************
The rest of the Winter Mini's will be here
on Wednesday, I will be packing
and shipping Wednesday and Thursday!
*************************************
I have not filled everyone's
My Pink Stamper order
I did sell out quickly and I did re-order
So, there are more on the way!
**************************************
I got in Toy Story, Boys will be Boys
and Simply Charmed
Again, if you ordered something else
that is coming soon
I probably did not ship your order,
to save you postage.
****************************************
I have all the New Dies and Matching stamp set
from Heartfelt Creations in Stock.
I have not had the time to upload the pictures!
The dies are made exclusive for
Heartfelt by Spellbinders
and they design their own stamps.
Here is a link to their website:
Be sure to check out their Gallery
Amazing Creations on the site!!
*************************************
I received more Pink ATG's and have a few left.
*************************************
Copics! I have Copics! My Sale continues..
Buy 10 copics @$5.15 and pick 3 FREE!!
Copic Swatch book on Order also!
**************************************
I also received my order of EK Success punches
Pictures under the Misc tab at the top.
***************************************
Have a GREAT Weekend!
Thank Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment