This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sale Time!! When it's gone.....it's gone!

It's Time to make
Room Again!
Here is a link to the
JustRite Stamps site
Any Product on their site
that I have in Stock
EXCEPT APRIL AND
MAY RELEASES
My price is 30% Off their MFSP
So, if their site says This:
MY PRICE is $10.47
Limited to what I have on hand and
I have a lot on hand.
I will post what I sell out
of as I sell out of sets.
Here is a link to
The Spellbinders site:
For Spellbinders products
I am giving a 40% discount!
DOES NOT INCLUDE
PRESTO PUNCH
MACHINE OR DIES!
So, if you see this:
My price is $14.97
Limited to product in Stock and
Again, I am well stocked.
I will post items as I sell out of them
Prices DO NOT include Shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment