This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cuttlebug is here!

I am putting your orders together now,
Most are done and emails sent.
I have a few extra Quilling sets and large Mats.
I put together a "have to have it all" set
All 3 Quilling kits, All 3 mat sizes
For $102.50 Shipped!
I have very few of:
Kassie's brocade $5.45
12" caged bird $5.45
12" Botanical $5.45
Polka Dots $5.45
Dominoes $5.45
Typset $5.45
seeing spots $3.95
Romance is in the Air $18.95
Those prices DO NOT include shipping.
Thanks, I hope your all having
a GREAT WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment