This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini's Shipped to ME!!

I just got shipping Notice from Provo Craft!
Mini's shipped to me today.
I should have them by Thursday!!
The majority of my packages will go out Friday
with the rest on Saturday!!
If you haven't completed payment......
the sooner it's completed the sooner your carts go out!
"Mini Madness" Begins SOON!
Ok I have had several emails since I "Sold Out"
so......I have ordered more! Not a lot.
Now's the time to order if you've been
Undecided, All orders will be shipped by Friday!
Available Again on a Limited Supply
INDEPENDENCE DAY
SUMMER IN PARIS
SUMMER VACATION

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Terri!! I look forward to getting these!! Thanks for such great prices, fast shipping and the wonderful customer service :) You are the best!! Paula Armbrust

    ReplyDelete