This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, January 29, 2010

New Spellbinders!

There are so many new items I am posting a link for you to see them. Several are Limited Editions and will NOT be available after May. Here is the link: http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/new I am taking orders now, some items will ship the end of February/early March. Retail price - My price $24.99 - $16.00 $19.99 - $14.00 $6.99 - $5.50 These Items will not be out until April. New Presto Punch Machine $ 52.95 Presto Punch shapes $7.95 Presto Punch Petal Pack and Fall leaves $11.95 Presto Punch Alphabets $31.95 Email me now to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment