This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worn out!

I am very tired and am hitting the bed early tonight! Mini Madness has done me in! If anyone has any questions.....please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Let's hope tomorrow's work day goes by FAST! I am honoring the Spellbinders Sale prices till January 10th. I am out of several styles. Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Get some rest!!! Hope you have a Wonderful new years!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terri - mine showed up yesterday! Yipee! Think I will craft my day off away LOL

    Kim Clarke
    Florida

    ReplyDelete