This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mini Madness has begun!

The Mini's are here!! Most will go out tonight the rest will go out tomorrow morning!! Gypsy Clutches are here also.... Should have shipping notice on the other Full Size Cartridges Soon!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you Terri!! You are a blessing!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!! Thanks for letting us know! Can't wait to get them. Hope that it's not too much madness for you though. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Terri! As soon as you get your shipping notice for the full size carts will you be sending out invoices? I am so excited to get those carts :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update :) L@@king forward to getting these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Terri,
    How do I go about ordering the Love Struck cartridge? I can't find a place to email you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just email me at:
    stampsalive@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Terri, My spring mini's just arrived. Thank you so very, very much for your wonderful customer service. Can't wait for my next package. :)

    ReplyDelete