This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Limited Quantity Available- one time order

Thank you the order has been sent. No more orders available for this.

$245.95 plus exact shipping

Limited-Quantity Expression Bundle 2 Includes the following: Cricut Expression Picturesque cartridge Sample kit (includes vinyl raven, stencil material, cricut vinyl transfer tape, 1 black marker ink) Note: This bundle does NOT include the normal cartridges that come in the regular expression machines.

I am placing a one time order for this Expression. I will place my order Friday at 3pm (pacific time) Please email me if you would like to order one. Deposit of $20.00 to place order (non refundable)

I am only ordering for those that let me know and pay the deposit.

I am not ordering extras.

There will be one Expression machine with your choice of Sweet Treat or Paisley cartridge for the same price. This machine will have NO Picturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment