This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Blow out Sale on Spellbinders!

It's that time again.....CHA is right around the corner and .......... that means NEW product. So, it's time to make some room for that NEW product. I'm having a 35% - 40% sale on all Spellbinder dies I currently have in stock. You can check out all the pictures here: http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/nestabilities?limit=all Retail price $24.99 SALE price $15.00 Retail Price $19.99 SALE price $13.00 Retail Price $79.99 SALE price $52.00 Limited to stock on hand, Sale price does NOT include shipping. I charge exact shipping. Email me at stampsalive@cox.net if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment