This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shipping!! New Info on Mini Carts!

Fingers Crossed I should be shipping Cartridges out by Friday! Yeah!!! I can't wait to get these carts, it is going to be a nightmare.....but a fun one! First let me say I was able to order some extra Cartridges, so I will have extras. To order those, I need First and Last name, Email address for paypal, exactly which carts you want. I also will collect payment in full, because these will be shipping soon. Now, for everyone that pre-ordered and made a deposit. Your balance is due ASAP, I am shipping out starting with those already paid in full. If you live in Las Vegas, don't worry about paypal, I will collect payment with delivery. Here are the totals for cartridges; Totals with Shipping US and Canada ONLY! 1- $19.49 2- $36.98 3- $52.95 Just subtract your deposit from your total (1 cart, 2 carts or 3 carts). you can paypal your balance to stampsalive@cox.net through paypal. Money Orders are also excepted. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks,

14 comments:

  1. Awesome Terri! I just sent in my final payment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Will send in my payment when I get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Terri can't wait to meet up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Just sent you my final payment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Just sent you the rest of my payment, can't wait to get these cute carts!!! THANK YOU!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update Terri!!! So EXCITED & ready to PLAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sent my final payment, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just sent my final payment, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am intested in the When its cold out side and the Very Merry Tags if still available. Please let me know and I will Paypal you. My name is Julie Higdon and my email is Julia.j.higdon.imlk@statefarm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Terri! Just sent my final payment! Thanks! bensandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri! Thanks so much for doing this! Sent my final payment just a minute ago. Thanks!

    bensandi (aka Biscuit on Cricut MB)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is fantastic. I look forward to my package arriving in the mail. Thanks for ordering them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I interested in all three, let me know if they are still available and I will send you my paypal info.
    Thanks,
    Roxane
    mral4@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Just sent my payment. Can't wait to get them!
    -Aggienurse (Karen)

    ReplyDelete