This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hero Arts Stamps, Order going in September 18th

I am once again working on a Hero Arts Order. If you would like to order please tell me NO later then Friday September 18th. That will give me the weekend to work on it and get it submitted for Monday morning. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at: stampsalive@cox.net I will get back to you right away. There is a link to Hero Arts in the upper right of my blog. Remember those are NOT my prices. Email me with the name of the product for the correct price.

No comments:

Post a Comment