This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nestabilities! All 17 styles in stock and most of the older Nesties!

I am only out of one kind of Nestabilitie and it will be here Friday! Nesties single paks are $19.50 each, I will have all the new shapes in stock and most of the older shapes also. The 4 Pak of nestie shapes are $55.00, there are 7 different shape packages, each package has 2 regular and 2 scalloped shapes in it for a total of anywhere from 20 - 26 dies in one package! Please email me at: stampsalive@cox.net if you have any questions. You can go to: http://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/ to look at everything Spellbinders has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment