This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Nesties are Here! More arriving daily if it's not listed email me and ask about it!

Everything listed below is available! $19.50 each See March 1st post for Picture Email me at stampsalive@cox.net to order Large Octagons 2 Available Small Octagons 2 Available Large Scalloped Octagons 2 Available Small Scalloped Octagons 2 Available Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles Large 1 Available Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles Small 2 Available Classic Inverted Scalloped Square Large 2 Available Classic Inverted Scalloped Square Small Labels 3 8 Available Labels 4 8 Available Dahlia Blossom 3 Available Peony Deckled Mega Rectangles Large 1 Available Deckled Mega Rectangles Small 2 Available Deckled Rectangles Large 2 Available Deckled Rectangles Small 2 Available

No comments:

Post a Comment