This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, March 23, 2009

New Items being shipped! Yay!!!

I see that the new Justrite stampers are getting shipped and NEW Nesties ($19.50 each)! So, Hopefully I will have something by the end of this week!! Fingers Crossed! If you told me you wanted something I will email you as soon as it arrives. If you haven't pre-ordered yet, now is the time to let me know. These New items will go fast.... and If I need to reorder I want to do it now so no one is left out. I do not collect any money until the item is ready to ship to you. New Nesties are pictured in a post below. If you click on the link to the left you can go to Justrite Stampers and see the new items. If you need to know prices just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net I should have a new shipment of O-wires for the Bind it All by the end of the week also. In all sizes and colors. Let me know if your looking for any special size or color.

No comments:

Post a Comment